Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Zazu's personal spotlight

I'm going to do a personal spotlight on some of HP's animals. This will be my newest little foster Zazu's spotlight time. 


Hi, my name is Zazu. I'm about 5-6 weeks old, no one knows exactly. My first family wasn't so nice to me. I was dropped off in the parking lot of Victorville's Petsmart, thankfully on one of their adoption weekends where my new foster was able to take me home and get me strong and healthy for my forever home. I am very playful, but take a little time to come out of my shell. I love playing with all kitties, big and little. My foster's little girl loves chasing me and I love taking her for a run. She's never allowed to pick me up and she gets in trouble for any meanness sent my way. She pets real nice, but she's a little confused cause she meows just like I do. Will you be my forever home? I'm only $45 and that covers my vaccines, deworming, and my neutering.









Please adopt me, I'll be your best friend furever.

No comments:

Post a Comment